Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for a great week 🙂 Recently I’ve been going to the farmers market every weekend and it’s made me so happy! I love getting such amazing produce to eat for the week, and especially now during tomato season it makes a huge difference.
This week I’ve once again made a caprese salad because I just love them so much when tomatoes are in season. I grabbed some tasty multicolored cherry tomatoes at the farmers market and they’re delicious! I’ve added some basil from our little basil plant and together they make the whole meal incredible.
- quinoa and spinach as the base of my bowl to make it filling and get some nutrients in there
- sliced red onions
- cherry tomatoes – so fresh and amazing
- mozzarella – always a good idea
- grilled chicken – marinated briefly in some lemon juice, za’atar, garlic, salt, and pepper then sprinkled with a bit of flour and grilled on the grill pan. so simple, so delicious
- basil from our basil plant (not pictured)
- balsamic vinaigrette – my fav!
I know I made basically the same thing a few weeks ago, but I was craving it, and who am I to deny me what I want?? Let me know what you’ve been craving or what you’ve made this week!